16 April 2011

Of Young and Old

Hmmm...who's fault is it? When the young turn against their old? Been there, done that. Looking at it from my eyes, I see myself on the right side. But then again, I am a teen. Teens think they're right, they think they're right, we think we're right.

The old ones think they're right, they think they're right, we think we're right.

But then again, looking at it through brand new lenses, I saw no right nor wrong. Just is. The problem with us lies in ourselves. We were born human, we are human, and we will be human for the rest of our short lives. Egos aside, I trust we'll make progress. To respect the old has always been a teaching but respect must be earned, it can't ever be forced. To love the young has always been a teaching but love must be earned, it can't ever be forced.

Too late it is too change, but a little bit too early it is. Time will reveal all, for now I lay in the dark - an egg of a predator lying in wait, growing, waiting for the day I grow to eat the world and consume it. Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment