11 April 2011

World, Here I Come!!

Sorry to say this but I won't be posting for quite sometime after this due to the demands of pursuing a better future (actually, I'm just going for interviews and all for scholarships and unis =P ).

Well, that's all there is to say. Plus a special apology is at hand for a certain someone for not being there yesterday. I guess life caught up to me and I found myself in the land of dreams at 8 p.m. Woke up at 4 a.m. with a grin of satisfaction but a tint of guilt and pain (due to the fact that I slept on my living room couch the whole night).

Sorry, and I promise I'll make it up to you after all this is done =D

I have another busy week ahead. I hope I live through it, pray hard. And I really really rreeeeaaaallllyyyy hope I pass the interviews. I want to do medicine sooooo bbaaadddlyyyy. Don't believe me? Look up my wishlist down there. If any of you are kind enough, and charitable enough, please do not hesitate to send me those items and I promise to be your best friend. Please and thank you. =D

Well, gotta go. World, HERE I COME!! 



p/s: In case you haven't noticed, this is my first post that tells of my life in a non-confusing kind of way. Don't get your hopes up though, I'll be back in confusion-mode pretty soon. It's just that I have no time to confuse you all today. So, consider yourselves lucky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment