08 April 2011

Sounds they help you


Way Back Into Love Truly Madly Deeply If I Let You Go Sweet Child O' Mine I Live My Life For You Come On Get Higher Your Song No One Accidentally In Love To The Sky Lucky Terbang Must Have Done Something Right Higher Baby It's You Hanya Tuhan Yang Tahu Live Like We're Dying Everything I Do I Run To You Rainbow Veins Fearless Us Against The World Dare You To Move If I Die Young Heaven Sent That Thing You Do Awake Blackbird You Make It Real Falling For You Today Was A Fairytale A Place In This World I'm Only Me When I'm With You Ruang Rindu Home For The Rest Of My Life Sebelum Cahaya Beautiful World Everything My Hands Whatever Who I Am Always Be My Baby You And I Both The Saltwater Room Please Don't Go Kasih Kekasih 1973 I Can Show You The World That's The Way It Is If That's Okay With You Say The Call I'm Yours She Is The Sunlight All In What Dreams Are Made Of Thunder Cinta Be With You Gotta Be Somebody Vanilla Twilight  When You Look Me In The Eyes Need You Now Never Alone Follow Me Wherever You Will Go

1 comment:

  1. pergh lagu video ni ko amek..
    Aku nyanyi lagu ni waktu zaman jahilliah dulu
    bila aku tengok senarai list ni.
    baru aku taw ko ni sentimental ahaha XD

    ReplyDelete