10 July 2012

Better the Bitter

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Well, it's been a long time since I've written anything. The start of the new term has been hectic. It started out quite nice, with changes in the atmosphere, but now we're reverting to the old us. Then, there's the timetable. Which keeps being changed, but I get how hard it is to keep track of hundreds of individuals' schedule. I can't keep to my own time, imagine how hard it would be to arrange the time for hundreds of students..

Words are not coming as easy now. Maybe it's the drowsiness. Maybe it's the sickness. I don't care nor do I mind. Bitterness are sometimes sweet. I try. To not complain. I swallow. The bitter, the better.

Or is it the other way around?

Then, there's the matter of heart. I'm not quite sure but according to Sum41 it's hard to address. So try listening to the song, I love it. Maybe you will too. I don't quite know, but so long. Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment