20 May 2012

Eyes Your Twist

.anyways it did I but, cool be wouldn't it thought I, Then. why know don't I, backwards post whole the writing of thinking was I

.statement incorrect more a be couldn't there, Seriously. shit that into buying for fools all were we afraid I'm, Well. 'forty at starts life' that idea the with indoctrinated always were We. responsibilities many so having meant young being that thought never I ...know You

(: InsyaAllah, day One. ranks their of one be to wish I, young started Islam in leaders and scholars great many So. right it doing I'm hope I. take to starting now only but ago time long a carried have should I that, carry to have I that mantel The. parents my to, family my to means it What. siblings my to means it What. family the in boy first the, boy a be to means it what know I Now.

1 comment: